This week’s guest is Ben van Asselt. Ron and Ben discussed the inspiring ways Ben and his team use lean at Lunet Zorg, an organization that provides services for people with intellectual disabilities. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quotes that inspire Ben (2:03)
- Ben’s background (4:01)
- About Lunet Zorg (7:36)
- Ben’s role at Lunet Zorg (11:28)
- An example of how they use lean (13:52)
- What happened when they asked for data (16:44)
- An anecdote about dining options at their facility (24:19)
- Teaching lean to clients (27:07)
- How lean has personally impacted Ben (28:42)
- An anecdote about one of their clients (30:25)
- Ben’s advice for those who work with people with disabilities (33:25)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Ben on LinkedIn
- Lunet Zorg
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you identify waste in your processes? Is there a specific approach you use?